On 30 November 2017, GLP shareholders approved the privatization of GLP by way of a Scheme of Arrangement.
The payment of S$3.38 cash per share is expected to be made by 19 January 2018 and GLP will be delisted from the SGX thereafter. Payment to shareholders will be will be made via the shareholder’s designated bank account if they have registered for CDP’s direct crediting service, or by cheque. If you need to check if you have signed up for CDP’s directing crediting service, please call CDP at +65 6535 7511 to confirm.
Shareholders are advised to refrain from taking any action in relation to their shares which may be prejudicial to their interests until they or their advisers have considered the information set out in the Scheme Document, which has been dispatched to shareholders on 27 October 2017.
- Court hearing date for application to sanction the Scheme: 15 December 2017 at 9.30 a.m.
- Expected last day for trading of the Shares: 4 January 2018
- Expected Books Closure Date: 9 January 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
- Expected Scheme Effective Date: 10 January 2018
- Expected date for the payment of the Scheme Consideration: By 19 January 2018
- GLP is expected to be delisted shortly thereafter